29.8.10

two podiums for Sarah!



Sarah Wherry was on great form at Cadwell Park on August 22nd. Sarah racing against 32 other racers managed two 3rd place podium finishes, "it was a great weekend for me and I love Cadwell its such a challenging circuit and only down the road to myself".
Sarah has only been racing for six years in her Toyota MR2 MK1, it`s been a tough time this season the grids have increased to maximum, so most of the meetings I am racing against 35 aggressive guys , and I was unfortunately involved in a major accident this year when I got tagged and turned around at the first corner, I was hit numerous times by the grid behind me at almost 100 mph head on, the car was totally written off and luckily for me I was only bruised and shacked with minor injuries, but my partner Stuart Skinner built another car and I have been fighting back so far, I am currently in the top eight drivers in the series, with races at Mallory Park and Brands Hatch to go this season.
Sarah is assisted by the MR2 DRIVERS CLUB and local companies RASP motor sport and the cars livery designed and maintained by AUTODESIGNS , and Sarah is promoting and fund raising for the North east Lincolnshire RSPCA who drastically need our help to survive in these very tough times.

RACING EXPOSURE REPORT:http://www.racingexposure.com/blog/2010/08/mr2-racing-at-cadwell-park-august-22nd/

GIRLRACER REPORT:http://www.girlracer.co.uk/motorsport/msnews/6391-podium-for-sarah-wherry.html