1.7.07

Mallory timed practise

So a wet Mallory Park then, that's just fine as the wet Set up that we have perfected combined with the car being perfectly balanced and weighted thanks to "RASPmotorsport", drives like a dream in these conditions and even I was surprised with the result of two pole positions , and the scary part is it was not hard apart from catching a tyre on the paint and loosing it as consequence the practise was enjoyable and even fun!

However what happened next was infuriating and costly, I was gridded up in pole and given instruction from the paddock marshal that differed from the final instructions of race confirmation, I stupidly followed the marshals verbal instruction and despite my camcorder having the proof of this conversation (the last thing communicated to me before entering the grid), the clerk and later after I appealed the steward just said "we didn`t say it so it never happened!"

So I was excluded and given six points, I will not dredge over it and now I have moved on thinking only of Snetterton the next round on July 15th and how I will be scoring well with now a very sorted car, thank you "RASP & my mechanic Stuart Skinner".