31.1.07

Stuarts new toy

Well, time the enemy again because I want to get out in the race car before the season starts I will be using last years car for a couple of races while my new black Mk1 gets finished, my fault if I didn't want to test myself before the season the new car would be ready, but I feel last year I missed out on valuable points early in the season through pants driving on my part, so no mistakes this year as its my last in a Mk1 I want do do well.


So to the story in hand, Stuart has purchased a new toy..... an engine crane/winch "sigh", he loves it, and because of the change around in cars being used , the engine and gearbox that he had already put in the new car needed changing back to whence it came...my 2006 car, but!
With his new toy..........................

It is a far quicker job!
So a very happy man, twenty minuets it was, and that was to transplant the whole engine and gearbox secure on the engine mounts, when with out his new toy it had taken lots of blocks of wood, lots of swearing and about a half a day.