13.1.07

2008 mk2 race car




We picked her up last week end from Manchester, she will be in storage for a while and then we will be stripping her down to the bare bones and staring at her frillies.
A full rebuild and refurbe this will be one of the lightest MK2`s on the grid "we promise", the car will be ready before the end of 2007 so I want to do some testing and get a feel for racing a MK2.
As you know I have a MK2 Turbo on the road so I am no stranger to how these cars react to speed but my race car will have LEDA units on and that makes a world of difference, this would be one of my best purchases in racing as i had them refurb my MK1 units, they will be refurbish my original units on the new racing MK2 and re-damping them, absolutely would not want to race with out them...brilliant!