25.12.06

Look what Santa brought me!

Yeah! shiny bits, all pretty and new, Stuart has put a lot of work into this engine my only hope is as a driver I can stay in front of him, "yes you did here correct news flash Stu will be racing in the Challenge, and people he is kinda quick I am intimidated....NOT!

No seriously this year is gonna be soooooo much fun for me, I`ll make him eat some of those words about ,"you should have taken that flat out, or you can go faster round that corner, or you are loosing so much time if you just did it like this", well we will see now wont we..snigger, oh this year will be fun.

At the moment I am dealing on a MK2 so we can be getting that ready for 2008, nothing like being organised, but Stu will stay to give the MK1`s a run for there money ," he will be on pace by then I`m sure".